Friday, June 12, 2009

BONI

Release day of Boni!
What can I say? Nothing. Speechless with the love showered by the universe. Man-o-man what a corny dialogue but I feel it.

Do join the Boni Facebook group.

Do spread this blog address and please do add comments. I will start responding to them very soon. This is my way of meeting a lot of wonderful souls out there and it is a great feeling to hear from you guys. It inspires me to hear from you!

Today is a culmination of 15 years of journey. 15 YEARS! It is a huge milestone. It’s a joy that there are posters in Bhimavaram for Boni. I was born in that town in the heart of Andhra. I hope they put one outside my grandparents house : ) Although I did commercials and some music videos, arriving with a feature is a milestone.

A journey with lots of sacrifices, doubts, trials, tribulations but none the less invigorating. I will share more of those moments soon.

Lakhs of people will watch Boni today. I wonder how many will come out with a smile? How many will laugh. How many want to kick the shit out of the director ☺ How many will leave their seats for the songs. How many will grab some of the heart of the movie.

It is amazing to send something into public consciousness. I realize our film is a masti one. I mean it is just a fun film. But, yet I feel that watching a movie is like spending time with someone. It is like hangin out with a friend. He/she shares a joke, a point of view of life etc. There will also be a lot of things unsaid and those matter. Boni is pure masti film but yet, I hope there are unsaid things that touch you!

With warm heart, wishing all of you best wishes for your milestones!
Raj Pippalla

6 comments:

  1. Hey Raj,

    This is sadhu again.. i commented a couple of days back.. All the very best champ. Its evident that you have put in a lot of effort for this movie. I m sure this will do great.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. All The best Mr.Raj , I was so impressed with the trailers of the movie , I cannot see the movie as of now , as i stay in chennai . I thought it will release in chennai too , but it doesnt .waiting for your movie to release in chennai .

    PS:I cannot understand why rajasekhar's "Naa styley veru" has released in chennai instead of movies liek boni or ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.andhravilas.com/telugunews.asp?id=100628&page=4

    This is how peepul write reviews - three quarters of the review was story telling and the remaining quarter was a comment that there are no big sets & sentiments.
    Are you going to kill her or you want me to?
    Will wait for ur reply.

    Jai hind

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14176&cat=1&scat=12

    A feature is a director's vision, producer's product and an actor's medium. But the reviewers are just attached to a hero and his body language.

    Hatha vidhi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havnt seen the movie or any work of yours, but i believe that you gonna suceed in a big way, the reason is simple.. you are being encouraged by technicians turned producers (Ramana gogula, now anand ranga and sunitha), they know the true value of talent and commitment. I wish you all the best buddy.

    Just concentrate on how good you are telling a story, follow the grammer of visual story telling.

    Thanks for sharing the raiders of the last arc link.

    ReplyDelete